Have you ever been so angry that hitting things felt good? Or so numb that you actually felt high? The past few years have been like that for me. Traveling between fury and indifference with no stops in between.
Some people hate me for it, while others are scared of me. But none of them can hurt me, because I don’t care about anything or anyone.
I love her so much that I hate her. We used to be friends, but I found out that I couldn’t trust her or anyone else.
So I hurt her. I pushed her away.
But I still need her. The sight of her centers me, and I can pool all of my anger into her. Engaging her, challenging her, bullying her…they are my food, my air, and the last part of me that feels anything human.
But she left. She went to France for a year, and came back a different girl.
Now, when I push, she pushes back.
“I hurt her, not because I hated her, but because I hated that I wasn’t strong enough to no love her.”
First, let me start off by saying this is not just Jared’s POV book from Bully. You do see Jared’s POV from what happens in Bully, which is completely awesome and refreshing, but Until You is a whole other ball game!! You see so so much you didn’t see before, there’s so much more new material, and the huge mystery that is Jared just reveals itself a bit more. 😉
While reading this novel I caught myself squealing with excitement and uttering “oh my god so that’s what happened?!” or, “I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MORE NOW JARED” about one too many times.
Until You shows us and gives us so many different things that we do not see or get in Bully, such as:
1) Jared and Tate as kids and their first meeting. *squeals* Just so much cuteness!!
2) It really explains more on why Jared does what he does and why he is the way he is. So many more mysteries are unraveled and I was so thankful for that and I absolutely freaking loved it!
3) Extra scenes that we do not get to see in Bully. I repeat EXTRA SCENES, of all kind!!! 😉
4) Some more Madoc and Jax. <3
5) Jax and K.C.’s first meeting which definitely has me way too excited for Falling Away, book 3 in the Fall Away series, which I’m sure is going to be extremely gritty, dark, and sexy, based on what is revealed about Jax’s character in this novel.
6) And it you still need more convincing to read this novel, MORE JARED AND TATE. And an extra scene at the end that will have you swooning like crazy!! That scene alone is reason enough to pick up this book!
Until You was like reading a whole other novel. Different POV book’s can either make it or break it, but this book most definitely made it! It was like reading a whole other Jared and Tate book and that just made me extremely happy.
Jared Trent is just too fine for words. Like please, be mine!! Well, I don’t want Tate to kick my ass because I love her too much, so just clone yourself or something! My love for Jared grew so, so much after reading this novel and I’m so freaking happy that I finally picked this book up and read it, especially right after reading Bully.
“I can’t change the past, Tate. I wish I could, because I’d go back and relive everyday that I existed without you, and I’d make sure that you smiled.”
Until You is a MUST READ! Especially if you’ve already read Bully and enjoyed it. Don’t just think cause its a 1.5 book that it is not as important as the rest because that is UNTRUE! This is book EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to the Fall Away series, at least to me. Not only is it important but Penelope will just completely blow you away, again. Her writing is phenomenal and she is most definitely one of my favorite authors. <3
P.S. This is also a FULL LENGTH NOVEL!
1-Click your copy of Until You HERE!!